Saturday, January 21, 2012

What Do You Think About?


What do you think about when you are 'radiod' out and everyone else in the vehicle has fallen asleep?
Recently, I had to take a four hour road trip and found myself thinking of the craziest things.
The road was long and lonely, and all I wanted to think about was a soft pillow and a warm blanket.
But of course, my mind had better things in store for me.

I thought of so many random things, but the one thought that predominated my mind was this...if someone takes a trip to somewhere in the world that is say, 12 hours behind us, have they taken a step back in time?  Now, don't laugh.  Think about it.  You travel somewhere that hasn't gone through that time yet, but you have already.  And then you would be going through those 12 hours all over again, just in a different place.

I wonder if this could be classified some sort of time travel?  It works the same for those that are traveling to a place that is 12 hours ahead in time.   

So, I have randomly taken you back AND forward in time with a peek into my wild thoughts while driving ☺

What do you think about when there is nothing left to think about?