Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Changing What's Real - Month 3

At the beginning of each month I will be showcasing a photo gallery displaying the original photo and the subsequent editions that have been done.  There will be a linky tool available for anyone who would like to join in the fun.  The event will begin here the first day of each month and continue until the last day of the month.  I believe that there are a lot of creative photographers out there and I for one, would love to see your work.

This month, I experimented mostly with different tints on a simple shot of an old birdhouse.

                                                            Edited with Sepia, no frame
This is the original photo, taken in the early
evening with minimal sunlight.


Orange tint with a simple burgundy frame and 

white matte. >


Accentuating the greens in the photo with  a green tint and 
added a simple black 
frame with white matte.
<                                                          









This photo was actually done when I was

experimenting with the Halloween edits
on Picnik.  I can't remember which one it was,
but I was drawn to the pink in the background
and how the shadow across the birdhouse
was accentuated.  I added a solid black
frame.