Sunday, April 1, 2012

Changing What's Real - Month 6

At the beginning of each month I will be showcasing a photo gallery displaying the original photo and the subsequent editions that have been done.  There will be a linky tool available for anyone who would like to join in the fun.  The event will begin here the first day of each month and continue until the last day of the month.  I believe that there are a lot of creative photographers out there and I for one, would love to see your work.

Summer is quickly approaching.  The weather here has been abnormally warm and flowers are beginning to bloom already.  That gives me great reasons to grab my camera and head for the outdoors.
This month's Changing What's Real is focused on a plain, tiny, yellow flower.
This is the original photo.  I apologize that I don't have each edit noted this month.  Time got away from me and I did the edits before writing each one down.























I hope you have enjoyed this month's edits.  I am looking forward to what image you have chosen to work with this month.