Thursday, November 17, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


I was graciously presented this award on Nov. 17, 2011 by Jan of Weathering the Storm.  If you haven't been to her blog, she is doing exactly what her title suggests...weathering life's storms, one day at a time.  Please be sure to stop by and show her some 'blogging' love ♥

The rules state that I must present this award to 15 other bloggers and that's it!  That's it???  Wow!  So, here I go.  I am going to present fifteen bloggers that I try to visit as often as time allows.  They all have interesting blogs and present great content.  I'm not going to tell you about each one.  I would like you to visit any that you aren't familiar with and find out for yourself.  If you find you like what they write, follow them as I have and continue to enjoy them ☺

12.  Ravenmyth

I hope that everyone will grab their award and pass it on to fifteen other beautiful, worthy bloggers.  I know that this doesn't state it in the rules, but I think it would be nice to add that recipients be notified that they have received an award.

 And again, Thank you Jan!