Sunday, September 4, 2011

What WAS My Moment?

On Friday, I posted my 'Friday Moment' and promised that I would let everyone know what it was.  Here's a hint:

Have you figured it out yet?  Anne, you came the closest in your comment :)

Okay, it is a Peanut Pumpkin.  I know, how crazy!  I tried to do some research and found out very little other than you can purchase Peanut Pumpkin 10-seed pack on Amazon.com for $2.85 plus S/H.   Hmmm, that may be an idea for next year?  I understand that it is edible so it doesn't go to waste, but I think it is a better conversation starter.  I don't know I would have the heart to cut one up.

At any rate, I came across a stand selling these awkward looking pumpkins and found them intriguing and bizarre.  Hence, my Friday Moment.
Hope you all enjoyed it!