Friday, July 15, 2011

This Moment

This Moment
"A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."
“This Moment” is a ritual found on Life inspired by theWee Man adopted from SouleMama which was introduced to me by Sarah-Jane, author of Almost There. If you find yourself touched by a Moment and would like to participate, post your picture on a Friday and leave your link in the comments section.
I know that the Friday Moment shouldn't have any words with it, but this is simply amazing to me and I wondered if anyone else has ever experienced this.  The above photo is of my Jalapeno Pepper plant that hangs next to my strawberry planter.  This little guy was not hot at all and had a very sweet flavor.  Is it possible that it cross-pollinated with the strawberries?