Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Memory

Everyone has a memorable picture that brings a smile to their face and fills our heart with a story.   Monday Memory was adopted from Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease and occurs the last Monday of each month.  It allows us to share that favorite photo along with an interesting story.   If you choose to participate this month, please remember to drop your link in the comments section of each Memory you visit, so that we may come and visit your site.





On a brisk morning several years ago in Montana, I came across this scene and couldn't resist stopping and taking in it's beauty.  Totally barren of anything but wildlife, it warmed my heart.  The serene atmosphere with only nature surrounding me left me with such a complete feeling of freedom.  Can you hear the silence?  I hope someday, I will be able to visit there again.©