Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Huge Big Thank YOU!

Friday was a horrendous day for me.  Up until that point, I had held it together for most of the time with minimal breakdowns.  I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to leave me a heartfelt comment.  Although I wasn't up to answering each one individually, I did read them and took each one to heart.  Your love and support was greatly appreciated.
It's an odd thing, this blogging world.  I have met some tremendous people here, some of which have I have become very close to.
I want to send out a huge big Thank You to three very special people who I would never have known had it not been for my blog.

The first one is Alejandro, better know to me as 'A'.  He is the writer of the blog Raising Amelie
Raising Amelie
 Bless his heart, he was on chat with me for about 3 hrs up to the auction time.  I can't even imagine what I put him through on the other end of the chat box going from "I'm okay" to "PANIC" attack.  Thank heavens for patient men.  He is one of the most sensitive and supportive men I have had the pleasure to meet.  We are worlds apart, but if there was ever anything that he needed that I could provide, I wouldn't blink an eye!  

Next is Jessica, author of Finding Ones Way.  
Finding One's Way
She probably took the brunt of my Friday.  She chatted me shortly before the auction began, and  I broke down so bad that I couldn't even see my computer screen.
I video skyped her and she just sat there with me as I had a total meltdown.  The time had come, the auction had started and now all I had to do was wait for a friend's phone call to let me know how it went.  I believe that was the most difficult time for me.  I remember very little of that time frame except that Jessica was very patient and spoke soothing words to me every so often.  At one point, I remember asking her to let 'A' know I was okay but I couldn't answer him back on chat.  

Last, but certainly not least, is BB.  BB, or as some of you might know her, is the author of Bongo Is Me.  
Bongo Is Me
As many things that go on in this woman's life, she has always been there for me when I have needed someone to lean on.  Whether, it be an early (and when I say early, I mean VERY early) chat, an afternoon text, or late evening call.  BB has been through all of this with me from the day I received the letter in the mail detailing the determination of how they were going to liquidate our house and land.  I've had good moments as well as bad and she has shared the laughter as well as the tears with me.

All three of these individuals have such a unique character about themselves, and even though they have a life of their own going on they never hesitate to be there for support.  I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to get to know A, Jessica, and BB as more than just a fellow blogger, and that they have included me in a small part of their lives.  There will never be enough words to express how I feel about the support they gave to me at a time I so greatly needed it.
No matter how I say it, or how many times I say it, it will never be enough.  You all are the greatest!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

**Additional Note**
After having the weekend to contemplate on all that has happened in the past week, I have come to realize that when God closes the door on one person, He opens it for another.  I found out that a family with a 9 yr. old daughter purchased the farm.  Apparently, the little girl has a horse and has always dreamed of living on a horse farm.  I am glad to know that a child's dreams have come true. ©